Monday 29 March 2010

Little Catch up!!!

So I havent been very good a posting on my Blog, my original aim was to post something every few days and to feature some fabulous things that I have found but unfortunately my time has not allowed such fun!!

But I thought I would catch you all up on what ive been doing, I had a very interesting email from a very interesting person but I will tell you all about that another day when I know exactly what is happening with it, but it will be quite exciting if it all works out ok.
Ive been concentrating on keeping my shop stocked above 50 items, hence the lack of blogging, creating has taken over my time!!!


Ive been buying lots of new fabric to feed my serious addiction!! The problem I have is that I cant just buy the fabric I need, I always end up with heaps more new stuff aswell. Here is the first lot I have waiting to be washed:









I got these from a fab Etsy Shop called The Supply Stash, if you click on the picture you can go check her out!! She has many lovely things!! I list the other fabrics Ive got waiting be used another day when ive got a bit more time!



The final thing ive been doing is sorting out what items I want to put in my Spring Sale, so here it is:

All sale items have got 20% off! To start the sale of with a bang ive taken 10% off the rest of the shop aswell for 1 week only.

And to apologise for neglecting my Blog im offering free shipping on all orders placed by Blog followers for this week only 29.03.10 - 04.04.10! Just type Blog01 in Notes to seller and I will refund the shipping via paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment